August 11, 2014

Updates and running music!

So I've been hooked on eating healthy, exercise, and running lately... my body feels so much better being more active.
I'll always play and love video games, I'd just like to keep physically fit also.
I've lost about 25lbs since in March and feel fantastic.  I was never overweight but was getting uncomfortable and was probably borderline.  My clothes are much looser and I have tons more energy since changing my diet and exercising a lot more.  People close to me have even noticed without me saying anything.

Xbox Fitness has been an amazing thing for me.  Working out AND achievements!?  Done and done.
I have one achievement left and it's pretty grindy/long, and yes, I'm up for the challenge.  *flex*

I've also started the C25K (Couch to 5K) running program.  It's an 8 week program to get you from being a couch potato to running for 30 minutes straight.
It's a free app for Android and iPhone. (search for C25K by Zen Labs)  Add a music playlist, hit start, and GO!  30 minutes 3x/week, easy peasy, no excuses.
Week 3 right now feels so good and I'm always looking forward to my next run.  It's meant to be done every other day with active rest days in between.  That just means on days you don't run, you gotta still keep moving. So I usually do Xbox Fitness on those days.  I love MOSSA Fight 1 and random 10 Minute Solution workouts.  Ripped in 30 is also good but I can't stand Jillian Michaels talking for 30 minutes haha.


As far as what I'm currently playing, LEGO The Hobbit and Sacred 3 co-op.  LEGO The Hobbit isn't too bad, not as much platforming I've noticed as other LEGO games.  My bf and I just got Sacred 3 and have been playing that with another friend.  Holy hell... the gameplay is fine... the voice acting is terrible and annoying, lol.  I'm looking forward to Diablo 3 for Xbox One even more!

I've been spending my Sundays at the local animal shelter.  I love walking dogs and playing with them.  Here's some cuteness of one sleeping on me.

I love electronic music and they make for excellent running songs so here are some long continuous mixes for your listening (running?) pleasure.





No comments:

Post a Comment