October 7, 2013

Calling all gamer pals! Extra Life!

This year I am participating in Extra Life for my fourth year in a row. clap
Extra Life is a 24 hour video game marathon to raise money for Children's Miracle Network.
Save the date, November 2nd!

Each year keeps getting more and more awesome and this year is no exception.
I always look forward to this event and even live broadcast the 24 hour gaming marathon on twitch.
http://www.twitch.tv/vitaminamy
All are welcome to come and watch... better yet, I'll be hosting two gaming sessions for friends to join in the fun! 
This year will be Happy Wars and Minecraft, both on Xbox 360.

  • Happy Wars will be co-op mode and will start at noon (Pacific time).
  • Minecraft will start at 6pm (Pacific time) and the goal is to build bridges going as far as possible and with no real purpose. It's all for fun. Falling off is not allowed. laugh

http://vitaminamy.blogspot.com/2013/07/extra-life-2013-schedule.html
Donation isn't required to join any of the above events.
However, if you'd like to donate because you're an awesome person, here's the link: 

http://extra-life.org/participant/amyk 
For a donation of $24 or more, you can pick out a game for me to play for an hour! (yes, even Kinect and indie games... just let me know in advance so I can rent/buy the game.)

Optional voice chat will be over Skype since Xbox party chat isn't loud enough for the stream.

If you're interested in joining me for one/both of these events, hit me up so I can save you a spot! If you aren't on my Xbox friends list and really want to play with us, let me know (comment below) then shoot me a friend request on Xbox. 

Here's a highlight video from last year:


Helping out my local Children's Miracle Network hospital while playing video games? Done.

External image

No comments:

Post a Comment