July 18, 2013

My Gaming Setup July 2013

Quick look at my game collection and setup.
External image


47" LED LCD TV
NTSC Xbox 360 S (Halo Reach edition)
PAL Xbox 360 S
NTSC-J Xbox 360
PS3 Slim 
PS Vita
Kinect and PS Move

-Out of the pictures
Nokia 920 (used it to take the pics, hehe)
Windows 8 Laptop
Gaming PC

This is all mine. My bf has his own setup and collection. laugh

Feel free to share yours! clap

I've been slacking on getting Xbox achievements lately since MS burned some bridges... after I finish up KooZac (what a long grind) on my WP8, I'll have to pick something out from the backlog pile. I already bought the games so might as well play them!
The bf is itching to play Sacred 2 with me again for PS trophies so I might find another phone or Win 8 game to play. However, the two of us playing co-op on PlayStation makes me appreciate how Xbox 360 works so well for that. Really wish MS would get rid of the dumb ads on the Xbox dashboard. cry
I'll stop here before I get into a rant, lol! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment