May 16, 2013

Shave my back and call me an elf!



External image
Oh Oghren, you so funny!

I'm having a great time playing Dragon Age: Origins clap I hesitated a bit before starting this game thinking, "what a huge time sink, hope I don't get bored" but I don't regret a thing. I am skipping a lot of side quests because I'm trying to rush the game (played it before on PS3 so it's okay)... yet I keep searching every corner for all possible loot, haha. Point A to B tends to throw in C, D, E & F as well! 

Speaking of loot, something that has always made me laugh is how some armor looks on females.
External image
Soooo... I'm just protecting the good bits, right? laugh

Last weekend my guy suggested that we play the very first Gears of War. I've only played the third one when it came out so I was happy to see its "roots". I assumed it was going to be a less refined clunky version of Gears of War 3 but I was pleasantly surprised how well the controls played out. I know it's all about the game engine so I jumped right into the great cover shooter. I snapped a quick pic while we were playing.
External image
He has already played it before so we jumped right into insane difficulty. We were doing really well until one part just frustrated the heck out of me! I won't say exactly what since it'd probably be a spoiler, but if you've played it before you probably know what I'm talking about. wink

So lately, during the weekdays I've been playing Dragon Age until the boyfriend comes home from work. A new playable character just came out for Borderlands 2 so we started a new playthrough. We both played Krieg until about level 12 or so, then I decided to switch to a siren. I'm not too fond of the new character, a lot of his talents don't seem that awesome to me. My favorite character overall is Gaige the mechromancer (she got corrupted when it froze during a loading screen, I was gutted cry) because I love pet classes in any game. We have a great time not worrying about achievements, just blasting through a fun co-op game together.
External image
Here was my guy before I swapped back to a siren. I'm not into melee characters in shooter games. It's not about me playing a female character vs a male character either, I honestly don't care... phaselock is just super fun.

Sharing time!

I just changed the background on my Xbox 360 for the first time in... forever.
External image
What do you have as a background on your console? I'd love to know, feel free to share a pic if you like! wave

No comments:

Post a Comment