April 11, 2013

This is getting out of hand...

Games I own and still need to play...
External image

I buy them faster than I can play them. facepalm
Perhaps I should play a bunch of these before getting any more new releases. Some games in the pile are stacks (like Eternal Sonata, Saints Row 3) that I've played before.
I'm not as concerned about 100%ing games anymore so if there are any unobtainables it's no big deal.
Some I bought because they were really cheap (curse you gamefly sales lol), some I thought would be easy gamerscore, some are just for fun... laugh

There are also a ton of Windows Phone and Windows 8 games that I need to tackle. Shark Dash looks pretty easy and I have it on both platforms. I'm also kind of excited about playing some of the Kinect games because I've been pretty sedentary the past couple months from being sick. Don't want to develop Secretary Butt! http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_secretary_butt 
Plus I'm not getting any younger, gotta work harder to keep in shape. What better way than to get some achievements while doing it. wink Plus the weather is getting nicer so I'm going to try and go for walks outside.

I've been on an RPG kick lately, tempted to grab Dragon Age II (JP version) stack because I enjoy the game so much... but there isn't a English language option so I'd be afraid of making wrong choices. Must resist... backlog getting larger... drowning in games... 
Guess I could play Dragon Age Origins, another game I originally played on PS3 and didn't replay when I switched to Xbox.

Right now I'm still working on FFXIII. I've already beat the final boss, skipping cutscenes made it go sooo much faster! (Don't worry I've played it before) 
I forgot how much of a huge grind it is working on completing all of the Cie'th Stone missions and grinding out CP to max out the crystarium for all characters. Also need to do the titan trials, not looking forward to the final boss for that. Still not sure how I feel about the next game in the series, Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns. Seems like every FF game is getting further and further from its roots, makes me sad. I just pretend they aren't FF games, lower my expectations, then they are pretty fun JRPGs. laugh

As a celebration of me feeling better, my bf surprised me yesterday by taking us out for a fancy Mexican dinner. Yeah I know it's annoying when people post dinner pics on social networking sites... but this was a special occasion!
External image

Thanks everyone for the well wishes... I'm happy to be gaming again, it's part of who I am! toast

Sorry if this blog post is all over the place... my mind is in 100 different directions today, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment